Great! The way you found us, the same way new leads can find you on the internet. How? Simply get yourself a plumbing website and see the magic. If you have the plumbing skills, then definitely, you need to show it off through a well-designed website that depicts the services you offer. Generally, the plumbers think that they do not need a website as the plumbing is a mechanical job that doesn’t require technology to be involved.
However, the fact is something different as everybody is on the internet and looks out for emergency services like plumbing immediately on the internet via their handheld device. And if you want to grab the opportunity to get noticed on the web, then you need to have a beautiful, attractive, and elegant looking website showcasing your real potential. Today this guide will teach you some excellent plumbing SEO ideas and the importance of having it.
Let’s get started.
Why do you need the plumbing website?
- Your plumbing website will introduce you to the billions of people on the internet, expanding your reachability.
- It will authenticate your presence and legitimize your plumbing business.
- Your plumbing website represents that you are always on and ready to serve.
- It will ensure to get you the new leads automatically.
- It represents that you are technically advanced and provide high-quality services.
- And most importantly, with your plumbing website, the leads can contact you and book an appointment with you.
Got the real sense for SEO Services that why it’s so important to be on the internet through the website? Oh, you think it’s costly! Do not worry. It’s inexpensive, and it can be created by yourself through several free online website builders. Check out the next section to get some creative ideas to design the plumbing website.
Best Plumbing Website Ideas to Stand Out from the Crowd
1. The website with EASY NAVIGATION
With easy navigation, we mean that the visitor should not find it difficult to scroll through your website. Mostly, someone looks for a plumber in an emergency situation, and if your website is cluttered, then the chances to drop-off increases. Follow these points for user-friendly website design and to get the leads.
- Do not overcrowd the information on your homepage.
- You should only mention three things your company name, the services you offer, and the contact number. That’s it.
- Use contrasting fonts and attractive colors on the webpage.
- Use the optimum graphics to avoid the webpage’s slow loading speed.
- You can also use the free templates of the online website builder to start-off with site-building.
2. Be creative with the BRAND NAME & LOGO
The brand logo and brand name represent your overall personality. It shows your professional attitude towards the smallest of the details. You can consider the following points while designing them for your plumbing business.
- You must include the plumbing or plumber words in your brand name and logo. It will add relevancy to your company.
- Add the pictures of the tools in the logo relevant to your plumbing work.
- Place the logo with a brand name on the top-left corner as it is a standard location.
- The font size should be 3 or 4 times bigger than other content on the homepage.
3. Be specific with the PLUMBING SERVICES you provide
You should provide complete details about the services you offer. The visitor should not be confused with these details at all. Have a look at some crucial pointers.
- Add the plumbing services heading on the home page with drop-down menus for each section.
- Clearly mention the plumbing products or segments that you can repair.
- Use a correct contrasting color for the menus for supreme clarity.
- Display the services for residential or commercial applications.
4. Add the SERVICE AREA that you cover on the homepage
Yet another ignored section by most plumbing services websites, which makes the visitors scratch their heads and frustrates them.
- Clearly mention the area where you provide your services.
- Create a Service Area heading on the homepage with the list of areas in the subheading.
- Displaying the service area map will excite the visitors to take your services.
- Clearly mention the contact number if you have deployed the different numbers for different areas.
5. Add your CONTACT NUMBER in Bold at the Top
During an emergency, the visitor wants to grab a plumber’s number asap to call for the services. If you do not display it at the front, then you will be losing business. Make sure to adhere to these points.
- Add your phone number at the top right corner of the homepage.
- Use the contrasting colors with bold letters to display the contact number.
- Add a Contact Us form for the customers who are not comfortable speaking over the phone.
- You can use the CTA (call to action) buttons on your website to encourage the customers to fill the service request form.
6. Publish the ORIGINAL PICTURES of services provided in the past
In the beginning, we said that you have to show off the skills that you possess; after all, it’s a business. Posting the actual pictures allows you to display your abilities and the quality of work. Here are the points to be considered for this section.
- Take a good quality camera and post the before work and after work photographs.
- Post the picture of your team, technicians, and get them adequately dressed while posing.
- You can also post the short videos of previous customers asking their feedback.
- If your company has a vehicle, then click and post that picture as well on the website.
7. RESPONSIVE and USER-FRIENDLY website
To get more leads, you need to make sure that your website loads faster while maintaining the elegancy. A slow-loading website will make you lose money and business.
- Get your website mobile friendly as most of the customers use their smartphones to browse the internet.
- Your website should be feasible for laptop, computer, phone, and iPad as well.
- The webpage must load faster in a fraction of seconds.
- Add a click to call button for one-touch contact to get the prompt service.
Enjoy the Perks and Rewards of Having a Plumbing Website
Having a website is a thrilling experience and what’s more exciting is to get business from it. The website gives you an immense opportunity to impress your customers by showcasing your skills. To add-on, it has unlimited potential to reach out to the maximum people and expand your services.
If you have the right skill set, building a website has much more to offer. Take the help of these 7 points and expand your business to reach a massive number of people.