When you are launching a new website or a campaign, you make sure that you can obtain the traffic and generate measurable conversions. To get more leads and traffic: SEO vs PPC. Which one must you select? If you’re doing business in your local area, you should choose local SEO services to do a good business attractively.
SEO returns: While applying latest SEO techniques, what will you get in the returns?
- 95% of users start their online frequent visits through search engines. It means that only 7% go directly to a site.
- 70% of users click on the organic outcomes.
- 75% users search only the first page of search results.
- 6% of SEO Leads give profitable conversions.
PPC returns: Getting quality leads, while using the PPC Methods-
- For each $1.60 a business person spends on PPC, they will get $3 on average
- 42% of all the clicks hit on the top three paid ads featured in the higher search results.
- Brand awareness has improved nearly 80% through ads in the search engines.
- 65% of the conversions are from users, who turn to the search engines with the intention to purchase and click on ads.
Pros of SEO- What benefits can you obtain for your business?
- SEO Is Free and affordable than PPC
- You need a long time to get rankings, links, and content. You will get results after a long time.
- Any kind of traffic you get through SEO, you can get page views, rankings, and visibility.
Cons of SEO- What things you should avoid, while doing SEO?
- You do not need to waste much money in SEO, you need to invest the time. “Time is money”. Hence, you do not need to waste your time working on SEO campaigns, which will not bring up more conversions.
- You should carry on with the algorithms that search engines launch.
- Not like PPC, there is no assurance that you will rank on the first page of Google for a particular keyword.
Pros of PPC- PPC is the Fastest Way to Generate Quality Leads
PPC is really a quite different thing from SEO. Its main advantage is guaranteed traffic. Most users will eager to click on the ads because they tend to purchase a service or product. If you use a right keyword in your advertisement, you can expect a good gain margin fairly. PPC gives immediate results.
Cons of PPC-What things should ignore, while running PPC campaigns?
- PPC needs a large budget for advertising costs. Various keywords have varying costs of CPC.
- Learn how to optimize your ads for different platforms and audiences. If not, the gap between your CPC and CTR will extend.
- PPC is not sustainable.
Which Battle must you fight?
This battle is between time vs. money. If you have the capital and don’t want to invest the time, PPC is the right option if you have the time and small budget of capital, SEO can work well. If you want sustainability and passive income, you should start fight with SEO. Apart from this, if you own a local business, you should choose the method as per your needs and time. In addition, you can take help from SEO professionals to do the right things for the business.
You can choose both PPC and SEO with different objectives. SEO needs time, promotion, and persistence, on other hand PPC needs a good budget strategy and greater open rates. You can become more successful overnight with PPC, as long as the money continues to invest. You cannot do anything wrong with PPC or SEO, what you select mainly depends on your requirements and available resources. Any method does not work 100% of the time.