Writing improved blog posts for together search engines and the users is a very valuable ability. And like any additional skill, it can be better by repetition. It is not a tough procedure. There are some easy steps to follow to guarantee that everything you publish on your website or blog is SEO friendly. The title of the post, the blog format, the formatting, headings, and paragraphs, are easy to injection and yet play a very significant role in rankings. Previously receiving into the details, it is essential to explain two things, that a lot of persons find puzzling.
SEO friendly blog post is also a reasonable blog post. Numerous persons trust that if a blog post is optimized for search engines, it is someway less friendly for the users. This is not true. The true sense of SEO is to issue content that both search engines and operators can recognize. If both of these situations are not met, then you have limited chances of attaining high rankings and your readers are more probable to ‘ignore’ your post. In other words, you manage to encounter both norms, then your blog posts will rank higher in the SERPS, users will spend more time reading and engaging with your content.
An SEO post enhanced does not essentially have excessive content. This may sound like a reversing report but it’s not. The brilliance of the content is one of the greatest significant features when assessing a blog post but it’s not the only one. A well-enhanced blog post with excessive excellence content has more probabilities of position higher in search though a well-enhanced blog post with not so good content has partial chances of attaining high Google positions.
10 Tips for Writing SEO Friendly Blog Posts
So, now that you have a well understanding of what is an improved blog post and what is not, let’s see how to ensure that your blog will be SEO friendly.
1. Think before you start writing: –
Any time you spend in the beginning thinking about what to write in your blog post, it’s time that you will save later in the process.
What we do: –
- On an everyday basis, we have to read several articles related to SEO and Digital marketing from numerous blogs.
- Once we find a title or topic that is stimulating and a candidate for one of my blogs, copy the URL and title to my notes.
- At the start of each month make my publication agenda. Amongst other basics, and also look into my notes and review all kept articles.
- Afterward choose which subjects to cover, set a publication date for each topic in a Google calendar.
- When it’s time to write the post, take the subject and do extra exhaustive analysis.
2. Generate the structure of the blog post: –
The next stage is to write down the assembly of your blog post. By structure, we mean to describe the dissimilar parts of the post.
3. Craft the title and URL: –
The next stage is to choose the title of your blog post and the URL. We are distinguishing that some bloggers favor doing this step primary and then generate the blog structure, but we originate that it’s easier to come up with the title once you have a respectable idea of what the post will cover. If you sense that necessity to work on the heading first and then the blog structure, then, by all means, follow what is more well-organized for your situation. Lettering a good and stimulating heading is a very significant period for SEO drives and user-friendliness. A delicate title is significant for SEO because it gives Search Engines a big suggestion on what the sheet is around.
Your mark keyword was “SEO friendly blog posts” and in its place of just generating a heading with that keyword alone, for this added ‘How to’ and the ‘My step by step process”, to generate it clear to equally search engines and users of what to imagine in the content.
4. Use headings correctly: –
A well-enhanced blog post follows these rules when it comes to headings:
Here is only one h1 tag on the page – This is generally similar to the title of the post, though it doesn’t have to be similar. What is significant is to have only one h1 tag and that title to comprise your target keywords.
Use titles in a ranked mode: The heading of the post is the h1 tag and then the main units must have an h2 then the subsets an h3. So, the direction of the tags must be H1->H2->H3.
When you make a virtuous blog structure, at that time it’s easy to grow the titles right.
5. Keep paragraphs short: –
Don’t just keep large paragraphs on a page and click the publish the button. There is a chance that the maximum of your readers accesses mobile, so try to make it easy for them to go through the content. Keep small paragraphs and access the advantage of numerous formatting options such as bold, italic, underline to make the text interesting.
6. Put links when it makes sense: –
Every time you write a new article, ‘associate it’ with previously available blog posts on your blog by giving the internal links.
Internal linking is a very easy and effective SEO technique that has huge benefits: –
- It accesses search engines to discover new pages on your website
- Another way to give search engines a big clue on what the page is all about
- And a great way to give users a choice to click on a link and go deeply about that topic.
- One of the practices that you can access to reduce the bounce rate and to have users on your website for more time.
7. Try to make use of keywords: –
- Having your target keywords in the blog posts will not let you in trouble. It is suggested to do so.
- Don’t add keywords in the text normally, do it when it’s natural to read.
- To avoid keyword repetition, search for the Google keyword tool or SEMRUSH and look for your main keyword.
8. Improve the length of your blog post: –
- According to reports, longer posts accomplish better in search and they receive more likes and mentions on social media.
- As the above statement is true, it does not imply that shorter posts will not rank well. What is vital is the quality of your content and not the quantity.
- Always keep in mind that while writing a blog post for a particular topic, you have to compete with hundreds of other posts that are already there on the same topic.
- Your main aim is to make your blog posts improved so that when it is promoted properly, it will attract the users and perhaps natural links so that ultimately, they can outrank the existing posts.
- When Google is assessing the ranking of the page, it does not take the number of words, instead of the number of links on that page.
- Endorsing an in-depth post that has both sides of a story, with good images, references to studies. Other useful information is much more possible to get links in comparison to a post that is short and not that interesting.
- The best way to search for how long to make your blog posts is to explore Google. Write for your target keywords and go through the results.
- Go to all ten entries that display in the first page and jot down the number of words and the sort of content they provide.
- Focus to publish an article that is good in all aspects i.e., formatting, word length, quality of information.
- Click on the publish button and then make use of all the available white hat methods to make traffic to your blog.
- Don’t expect to get results instantly, it takes some time to rank in Google. So, don’t simply sit there looking for a miracle to happen. Instead, start working on your next blog.
9. Improve your meta description: –
- Optimizing the Title and URL of your post is equally significant to improve your meta description.
10. Improve your images and other media elements: –
- Images, infographics, graphs, statistics, videos, and other media elements let a blog post more attractive to read and improve the quality of the content.
- Even though, Google has made it understanding that they cannot identify the framework of an image or video (at the time of crawling a page). Many webmasters are unable to carry the rules of making their images SEO optimized.